Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
piggy back ecu, chipped ecu or full replacement ecu like power fc, either one will do the job, at the end of the day its down to the tuner an how they tune it and ur budget.

if u plan on keeping obd2a P2P ecu than piggy back, such as Greddy emanage blue with correct harness and boost sensor, or haltech interceptor, again with correct sensors/harness, pretty much any piggy back system , OR u can alternatively go the Apexi Power FC ecu replacement which from what i read can be a plug and play obd2a friendly, not 100 percent on that, but than u would also need a boost sensor to monitor the boost pressure accurately

Than if u want a chipped, Hondata s100 - s300, Chrome, Neptune, theres few ecu u can choose from, but imo best to use is P72 ecu and upgrade ur map sensor as well just incase to a 4 bar if u plan on running more than 10 psi, but not necessary

Heres a list of what other ECU's u can an cant use as far as chipping a ecu goes:
http://www.hondata.com/engines.html
Thanks mate, I'll look forward to go with P72 ECU. It's cheaper than a Hondata s300. I have to stick with my budget.