another question about after market grille

i am planning to buy part#75100-XKBD-K0S0 for my facelift honda euro cl9 2006, what i would like to know is do i need to buy any extra accessories to fit it to my car. things like molding and etc. thanks in advanced

i think some people might misunderstood what i mean, what i would like to know is part#75100-XKBD-K0S0, do i need to buy extra accessories for it to fit it in the car or its pretty much plug and play type of equipment

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    yeah just chuck it on and you're good to go

thanks teven for the only one replying to my post, but i read somewhere that preface lift euro you need a top radiator cover to cover a gap or some type of trim around the grille, will i run into trouble with my facelift euro?? do facelift euros does not have this problem??? here is where i read it

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/archive...t-155619.html?

i did abit more reading about this issue, all the information i read are 03-05 models, i cant seem to find any infos on facelift euros
    Last edited by 31359799; 01-07-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    All grills are 'plug and play' unless you are looking to do a further upgrade ie. preface lift look on a facelift model...you need to change a lot more. I believe there are threads on this.

Some people prefer the preface lift look and vice-versa.
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACURA-2004-2...c436e9&vxp=mtr

This grille says in the description that it needs some modifications, shouldnt it just be plug and play? :S

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    I don't know about Facelift models, but if you're euro is Pre-FL then you'll require a top radiator cover to match the pre-FL mugen grill. I currently have the pre-FL Mugen grill and checked to see if my stock radiator cover fitted, but nope. Luckily the person I bought the grill from, also gave me the radiator cover to suit.

Edit: Just re-read your post, and realised that it's FL...can't help you there, sorry =/

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    The ebay link is pre-FL...I actually purchased one of these. I'd recommend not getting it painted by them as the colour is slightly off.

The modification you need to do is drill the holes. That is is...the rest is plug and play :P

Thanks
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Are there many holes to drill?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    If it's a genuine mugen grill, there shouldn't be any need to drill anything