Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Now this, where the Jazz should for the asking price. It gives it the edge over the Civic Range.

Reason why i believe Jazz should be axed from the car line up. A base model Civic offers the same things + more as the Jazz top Model. (Not hybrid) - This is based of this years model. I test drove both not too long along ago.

If anyone bought a Jazz this year, don't look into the civics lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Now this, where the Jazz should for the asking price. It gives it the edge over the Civic Range.

Reason why i believe Jazz should be axed from the car line up. A base model Civic offers the same things + more as the Jazz top Model. (Not hybrid) - This is based of this years model. I test drove both not too long along ago.

If anyone bought a Jazz this year, don't look into the civics lol.
    There's a whole range of reasons why Honda will not get rid of the Jazz. Firstly, everyone wants small compact efficient cars now, its the biggest growing car segment. Honda would cause alot of self-harm if they had no car selling in the compact/light category. Jazz buyers aren't Civic buyers and vice versa, its a totally different market ie compact/light vs small car. I would buy a VibeS but would never consider a Civic and I am sure many folks out there are the same. If I wanted a Civic, I'd probably buy a Corolla, I might even consider a Golf or a 3 if that's the case.

I am in the market for a new car at the moment but the two cars I am tossing between are at the end of their life cycle. One is the Jazz (12 months to a new model) and the other is the IS250C (the IS250 sedan just came out, so I'm expecting the C model to be out in around 12 months). I know two completely different cars. I do drive less than 5,000kms per year so the Jazz is the wise choice as I don't drive much and suits my needs but my heart is set on the IS250C but want the new new model. Ahhh and my mid life crisis about to begin!

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Civic is a small compact car in my view, sure its abit fatter then the jazz, but the interior space is about the same. Both cost alot. I have been out there and test drove the corolla as well. I would pick the civic over the corolla. As i have said priced around same (top model jazz vs lowest model civic) while the civic offers more. Also note that Corolla is more expensive over the civic and yet civic prevails again over the corolla offering more features for less money. Bang for buck if you ask me.

IS250C is a nice looking car. If got the dosh for it, as most of us are young we are after more bang for our dollar over, would never buy a lexus over a toyota. Rich man's Toyota is what i call a lexus. Specially if its sharing same chassis code as the corolla.

Member Array
    Car:
    Fd1, Ge
    Quote Originally Posted by fundies View Post
    http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/h...719-2q9gp.html

Yep. No manual..................and ugly.
    Thanks for sharing the links.
    The rear looks almost similar with subaru hatch styling.
    The front......ehmm ugly.....looks like piggy bank (thanks to squint headlights, NOT)
    No manual trans... No thank you.
    Last edited by pacogun; 06-10-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Fd1, Ge
    Finally, 2015 Honda Fit/ Jazz press release. IMO not too bad. Increase power but less weight. I am looking forward to check in the showroom in OZ.
    http://jalopnik.com/the-2015-honda-f...ght-1503004780

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/12/19/2...oit-auto-show/

Those recent press release photos aren't too bad at all. I was frightened viewing the first ones in this thread as they made it look top heavy. Looked like a fat person trying to wear skinny jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by pacogun View Post
    Finally, 2015 Honda Fit/ Jazz press release. IMO not too bad. Increase power but less weight. I am looking forward to check in the showroom in OZ.
    Wait till you see what Honda Australia does first, then celebrate...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2

Spoon have had the new GK5 Fit RS for a few months now and have undergone a lot of circuit testing developing their product range.

They did Hot Version Vtec Club (number 14 i think) with their new Fit RS versus Seeker GE8 and an 86 for comparison.

From all reports, the new chassis is very good and the revised motor with Direct injection has a lot more potential than the GE8 L15A.

They likened the new model's feel with the EG6 and tell me it has a lot of potential.
    Having said that, they have already swapped a Spoon K20A into a brand new GK5 RS.. should be out or testing in the next month or so..

In general, I haven't heard a bad word out of Japan on the new model but of course ours will be built in Thailand however the quality of product manufactured there is improving with every year.

Honda Australia tells me it will be MY2015 release but should be in showrooms late 2014, so i would recommend holding off if you are looking at purchasing a vehicle in this segment.

Last edited by VT3C; 02-02-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Fd1, Ge
    Finger crossed. Hopefully a better fun practical car. Come on Honda!!
    Chet: What happens if you wake up tomorrow and your powers are gone, huh?
    Turbo: I guess I’d better make the most of today.

Ours will not look like that.

Projector housings are used with HIDs with honda.
    Since our model wont get HIDs they will have the fugly less light focusing reflector type.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    minivan racing!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc5r
    Doesn't look too bad, the Spoon one looks decent
    Last edited by Dac3; 05-02-2014 at 11:07 AM.