Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Gday - I take delivery of my Arctic Blue Euro in about 10 days. Boy am I excited! I ordered it in mid November - I wanted to wait for an 04 complianced car.

I managed to get a good price on the manual base model
    I thought the Arctic Blue / Graphite were the only two colour options for me. THe beige interior is a bit of a worry - I thought it might look crap after 2 or so years of wear -so i went with Blue with Black interior. Have also only seen 1 Arctic Blue on the roads of Melbourne.

The only thing I don't like about the Euro is that the 16 inch rims look small for the body size. The wheel arch gap is huge! Would lowering the car impact warranty?

By the way - insurance is pretty good on the Euro. AAMI quoted $820 (or thereabouts).

I have booked the car in for tinting - cost will be $255 which is the cheapest premium metal tint I could find in Melbourne with lifetime warranty. Will post some photos in a few weeks if people are interested.

I noticed that most Australian Euro drivers are 40+ (well at least the ones I have seen on the road). TSX owners seem to be younger from what I can gather from US based forums. I am 27. It must be the "Accord" badge - it is associated with cardigan wearers in Australia!

My guess is that Honda would have sold 10 times more Euros if they called it the Honda TSX.

lol there are some slightly younger mid-aged euro drivers.... the main reason i believe is its cost which doesnt attract young drivers... those who have that sort of money at a young age would most probarbly rather something like the type r, or vtir teg/civ....

the insurance seems to be a good price, best to call and check with them before you do things like lowering, exhaust, putting larger wheels on etc... minor things like tinting shouldnt be a problem.....

grats on your new buy mate. have fun
    フジタエンジニアリング

haha wrong mate..
    there is a certain someone on this forum that has a kitted and tastefully modded cl7 here on the forum =P

ive been in it through rnp
    nice nice .. =P

Welcome to Ozhonda. There are a few Euro owners on this forum and they aren't old either. :P

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Hey mate... I'm 26 (well.. 27 this year ) and I own an Euro as well

Your best bet is to ask your dealer first if lowering the car will void warranty or not. I personally would wait until warranty expires (3 years) before starting any modifications that will affect performance and handling.

I am somehow sure it will void warranty (although may not void the entire warranty, just warranty on suspension maybe :? ) but if you have warranty on your new suspension then why not The owner manual claims it can affect the proper function of the VSA
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Welcome buddy and congrats on the buy.
    You made the right choice!

May I ask whereabouts you got that tint quote from please??

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I have booked the tint at a place called tintprofessor.

They have about 10 locations in Melb. See - www.tintprofessor.com.au

The $255 is for the Premium One tint. I am tinting 2 cars so I got a $10 discount on each car - if I had one car it would be $265.

Apparently the usual price for the Premium One tint is $365 but it is on special at the moment and at "trade" prices.

Hopefully the tint will be as good as the testimonials on their website.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP2 S2000/CL9 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by tofu R
    haha wrong mate..
    there is a certain someone on this forum that has a kitted and tastefully modded cl7 here on the forum =P

nice nice .. =P
    Are we talking about the black one wif factory kit? :P

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    Welcome to OzHonda

I'm a Accord Euro owner (in a way). It's my parents car but I pretty much get to drive it all the time. I'm 19 now, so yeah.

PS: Screw VSA. I never use it and even told a friend to turn it off. Now he's in love with his Euro Especially for the manual Euro, you can feel a lot of difference when cornering hard.

Quote Originally Posted by tofu R
    haha wrong mate..

nice nice .. =P
    i'm guessing....maybe i spotted the same one with some clean grill and neat Hids

Newcomer Array
    Well, this too is my first Honda; an Accord Euro Luxury. So far I am very happy

For the record I am (only) 32.

Slugoid, no offence intended, but you parents are brave letting their 19 year old drive the car. if you are anything like I was @ 19 :-)

Check out my profile for pics..

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Very neat car neil. You the same guy from club-tsx forum?
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)