Headlights off when locking doors

I want to modify my CL9 so I can leave the headlight switch turned on, and have the lights automatically go off when locking the car. Then when I unlock it, the headlights come straight back on.

I figure I just need to put a relay between the headlight switch and somewhere to do with the doors or alarm. I was hoping I could use the red alarm light on the dashboard as the trigger, but it turns out it flashes rather than stays on constantly

Has anyone done this before?

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    I believe Auto lights is for CU2 only.
    But as im aware that if the headlights are kept on for 30secs it should turn off automatically. Try it and see.

If then the car is unlocked via the remote the headlights may come on but the headlight itself it flashes with the hazards dont quote me but the flashing HIDs is not good in the long run.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    You would want to make sure relay won't activate while your driving (esp. at night). There might be a signal wire from the immobiliser you could use. Make sure to use a drive transistor if connecting to any ecu outputs