Dreamers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Okay okay 10k + my car on top. Srs offer PM me
    No thanks mate.

S2000 for sales
    Under 20 grand, needs new gear box and diff, exhaust tips are black from burning oil
    Under 23grand, has been respayed and has shit after market wheels
    Under 27 grand, car is standard but needs a new roof and interior looks a little shabby
    Under 30 grand you should get some nice after market goodies, has new clutch flywheel and suspension, gearbox is good
    Under32 grand should get some hot wheels and tyres more after market stuff, looks hot

Just my take on what's out there
    Pin It To Win It

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    S2000 for sales
    Under 20 grand, needs new gear box and diff, exhaust tips are black from burning oil
    Under 27 grand, car is standard but needs a new roof and interior looks a little shabby
    Under 30 grand you should get some nice after market goodies, has new clutch flywheel and suspension, gearbox is good
    Under32 grand should get some hot wheels and tyres more after market stuff, looks hot

Yeah dart
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    sexspec

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    S2000 for sales

I think Km readings would need to be added in there somewhere.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Just a tip to guys who are looking for a s2k. Inspected the 13k one posted on Gum tree by interpendant Motor auctions. They have rose the price to 14k lol they were talkn about it when I was there.

Well back to the car motor sounds trashed. Looks like the previous owner lost control of the vechile recently as well and hit the front.

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Just a tip to guys who are looking for a s2k. Inspected the 13k one posted on Gum tree by interpendant Motor auctions. They have rose the price to 14k lol they were talkn about it when I was there.

Well back to the car motor sounds trashed. Looks like the previous owner lost control of the vechile recently as well and hit the front.
    black with red interior? things got 200+ kms doesnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    I think Km readings would need to be added in there somewhere.
    I think it would affect it quite alot

same goes with the resprayed 03 one, no rego and the clutch slips like a bitch

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I have my 2001 up for sale for 19k and getting no love

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Ye Flippit, Inspected nearly all on Gumtree/OzHonda and Car Sales within my budget. Everyone should be well aware if your looking to spend anything less then 23-25k be prepared for disappointment upon inspection. I can grantee the information provided on the online add and what is provided on the phone, is not what the car itself is.

Give u guys another example,

Went to inspect one in the woop woop (it was basically bush area lol)

Advertised the car's body and interior being immaculate, Upon inspection there's rips in carpet holes where the badge should've been. Clutch was on its way. Engine light would randomly turn on. Looked like the last time it was washed, was in the rain lol, and yet owners are asking 20k. Saddest part is nearly all the owners were duck heads and very ignorant, even thou I was professional and never stepped over the line in any of the conversation. Even the sales guy at the auction house weren't sales worthy.

Sorry to hijack your post OP. Just i thought i would guys know from my experience form a 3 month hunt.