Gab ss coilovers eg civic

Just wanting to confirm if http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/vi...d=321035061609
    Would fit 1995 vti hatch,
    First set of coilovers so please save the harassment,
    I'm assuming the red top head ones in the link are the fronts, though it does not have like a ball round end to fit into the stock forks,, I've checked the rear of my car and the ends are the same as the black head ones in the link
    Or have I got the wrong set and should be looking for the eye ones?
    Anyone confirm?
    If link does not work google gab ss coilovers civic on eBay

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    The ones pictured wont fit eg. Unless the seller is using them as a reference. Ask the seller for actual pics and double check with them.

Yes eg uses the fork type shock for the rears. Fronts are meant to be round like pic below.
    http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...UXff1RHwuQ.jpg

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    The picture is for a McPherson strut suspension, so no the pictures have no relevance to ur car if thats what ur asking lol, prbs pik of a S14 coilover kit or something...

Since its eg, assuming its not a eg6, than u will need the fork type rear sleeves, not eyelet like dc2r/eg6.

Problem i find with those ebay links is that it never really shows u the actual product, which is why ur getting confused atm. I guess u could always ask on here, with ppl who run SS or just ask the seller, if not google it lol.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Duzy, to the pic you link that's how it's suppose to be,
    Mugenctr- yeah I did not that that into consideration that it might not be the actual item, ill will be asking the seller for the actual item,
    Reps for both,

Anyone else also can confirm or has coilovers on their eg vti? I'm sure plenty are running coilovers!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    should b these babies ur looking at, HA series look different

I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 VTi
    As Duzy said, the rear needs to be fork and the fronts has to be round without the wheel hub brackets on it.

Should look the same in the picture that Mugenctr posted.

So the ss doesn't fit eg as I can't find any that will besides one you posted up mugen ctr , ha series

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by p.v View Post
    So the ss doesn't fit eg as I can't find any that will besides one you posted up mugen ctr , ha series
    SS Does fit LOL... .just make sure its suited for a eg civic, and not a Eg6 civic, as they use eyelet and not a fork setup...

These are HA series coilovers... they differ to the SS, SS use 3 collar rings, and a bottom sleeve to adjust height, which wont interfer with the shock travel and spring tension...

WHERE AS HA, as the name says, Height adjustable, you can only adjust the height via the 2 collar and lowering the collars, which infact reduces the shock travel and may damage the shock if lowered too much.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Makes so much sense now, quality info! I repd you but it seems like I already have you one last time!
    Cheers to all can keep thread open for SS VS HA

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    i believe theres like a 200 - 300 price difference between the 2 series, but yeah all goods man

all the best with it.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    type x, ED6
    just a quick point, the ss go low at the front but not the rears.

You ll need helper springs to slam the rear without affecting the preload
    ever wanted to experience a boat at full speed ? drive a stock Nissan !

I've actually noticed that, my mate has ss in he's ek lowered to the max and the rear seems high