04 Euro stock alarm motion sensors?

Hey peepz just wondering if i am able to install motion sensors on stock euro alarm? As in if someone tries to jack up your car to steal your rims the euro horn will start going nuts? I think they are called shock sensors? many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UROSEX View Post
    Hey peepz just wondering if i am able to install motion sensors on stock euro alarm? As in if someone tries to jack up your car to steal your rims the euro horn will start going nuts? I think they are called shock sensors? many thanks!
    No, you're better off getting a new alarm altogether (e.g. a viper) if you want to go down that path, you could probably hook in remote start/engine stop timing too.

Best option would be investing in good lock nuts (mcgards with a floral key) to discourage thieves.

I'm getting a mongoose 80s with dual shock sensors and 2zone microwave sensors tomorrow for 440.
    Tilt sensor was extra 100 bucks but no $

Thanks for your reply guys

only lock nuts I can find are them typical star shaped ones which i believe everyone already has

my budget is $100 :L

Thanks for your reply guys

only lock nuts I can find are them typical star shaped ones which i believe everyone already has

my budget is $100 :L
    You're not going to get much with $100 mcgards would set you back about $220+ new, however $220 investment to protect 1.5k of rims seems okay to me, you might find a a set second hand once in a while for around $150