is it fast enough to drive on the streets

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Has enough power to wizz in and out of traffic

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    wtf does fast enough to drive on the streets mean lol? It's a car, its designed to be driven on the street :/
    part time potato

i bought one 4 weeks ago been driving it for like 2 weeks as a daily. in my opinion perfect daily, very smooth and quite till you open up the vtec, you dont even need vtec plenty of poer down low to over take and drive in and out of traffic. only thing i dont like is i feel its hard to monitor the road due to seating position cant see the bonnet in front of you which is kind of annoying and when looking to your blind spots i find it a bit hard due to low seating position apart from that all good you should enjoy it.

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    They make a pretty nice daily due to the fuel economy being pretty good and has enough power to keep you happy as a daily, only faults i had using one was the very small side rear windows that you used when doing head-checks
    this thing was a total bitch due to its shape and size also being what they are today they do seem to attract a number of potential thieves which wasn't a good thing when parking it for extended periods of time at shitty places.

Quote Originally Posted by muzukashi View Post
    They make a pretty nice daily due to the fuel economy being pretty good and has enough power to keep you happy as a daily, only faults i had using one was the very small side rear windows that you used when doing head-checks
    this thing was a total bitch due to its shape and size also being what they are today they do seem to attract a number of potential thieves which wasn't a good thing when parking it for extended periods of time at shitty places.
    Don't they come armed with alarm and immobilisers though?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    it can reach 100 km/h. it's fast enough.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    They do come with alarms but alarms can only do so much especially when some thieves are wanting to steal bits and pieces of the car (Lips, wheels, etc) rather than stealing the car as as whole.

Thieves these days go to extreme lengths to steal stuff there is no real way to stop them only slowing them down or catching them in the act.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    wtf does fast enough to drive on the streets mean lol? It's a car, its designed to be driven on the street :/
    LOL

I thought the same thing
    DC5R

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    lmao

its a fine daily

only drawbacks

bad turning circle
    2 doors
    pussys may find sussy slightly to firm
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

I have a DC5 with buddy club rsd coilovers which is quite impractical but everything else is fine! blind spot is quite neck breaking but i use a tiny mirror to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    What i meant was does the dc5r perform well enough on the streets in comparison to a turbo'd car