Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    the question is why do u wanna run such low offset????

I dont mind the size, 15x8 is a good size to go, but at that offset, ur crazy lol

But the tyre size, EWWWWWWW.... sooo skinny... makes the stock tyre size look fat compared to those u mentioned Blu LOL.... Atleast go for the normal size 205/50r15, that way its a compromise of looks and performance

I like performance, not stance so i wont b no help man soz.....
    ahaha brother i was just asking for the offset if they fit cause they don't have higher offset.. anyway as you said i wont get those off set to low.. i was looking for 15x8 or 16x8 + 25 above.. if i cant find one i'll just go for axis og's man,, if i can find the mesh one i'll go for them..
    and i got nothing but time....

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    lol what's up with ppl here not helping? anyway, OP I run bbs rs in 15x7 ET16 with 195/50 RE002 tyres. To be honest the tyres are pretty fat, there's no stretch. A slight stretch would be good. I think 195/50 on an 8J would be a good size. Anyway, I have my front and rear guards rolled. I'm also running -3 deg camber front and -3.5 deg camber rear. I don't rub at all, and I probably don't need that much camber too. Still have a finger gap between tyre and fender (from the side), but my coilovers are set to their 2nd softest damping.

Depends a lot on how low you go. I have my fender sitting on top of the tyres (so basically no wheel gap).

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    any suggestion for a safe camber.. no rub issues i already got 15x8 +25..

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    Quote Originally Posted by blu View Post
    any suggestion for a safe camber.. no rub issues i already got 15x8 +25..
    2 degrees+, pick up some aftermarket camber arms.

have you considered scrubbing and all that?
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    sheit thats a low offset dude! if you dont want to run alot of camber, pull them guards out and get decent stretch tyres (maybe 195/45?) i wouldnt go any lower then 15x8 et 25. I dont want to put alot of effort in making wheels fit
    but yeah have a look at this and get some ideas on what setup would suit you

SHARE YOUR STANCE - The guide to achieving that ideal setup..
    http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2904182
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by carayan View Post
    2 degrees+, pick up some aftermarket camber arms.

have you considered scrubbing and all that?
    i got the rear camber kits do i still need the front one's? so i won't have a scrubbing and all that issue..?

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    sheit thats a low offset dude! if you dont want to run alot of camber, pull them guards out and get decent stretch tyres (maybe 195/45?) i wouldnt go any lower then 15x8 et 25. I dont want to put alot of effort in making wheels fit
    but yeah have a look at this and get some ideas on what setup would suit you

SHARE YOUR STANCE - The guide to achieving that ideal setup..
    http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2904182
    thanks mat.. i saw one has a 16x8 +25 he has a -2 camber setting.. maybe i'll go for that,,^_^