Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8

bbs rs replica 15 multi fit et15

hi guys im planning to buy bbs rs replica if im going to 15x8 et 15 what problem will i get..? do i need to roll guards..? camber kits..? need help guys thanks
    and i got nothing but time....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    why so wide n8? not race car. talk to super-da9 hes the stance king and has og san in 15x15, not a popular size but max camber+ cashed up dollers = instant chicks

to put it in perspective im running 15x7 +33 and i had a slight scrape in the rear of my eg, however buddy had 15x8 on the eg and basicly you cant take your fat mates anywhere...but he looks pritty cool.

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    why so wide n8? not race car. talk to super-da9 hes the stance king and has og san in 15x15, not a popular size but max camber+ cashed up dollers = instant chicks

to put it in perspective im running 15x7 +33 and i had a slight scrape in the rear of my eg, however buddy had 15x8 on the eg and basicly you cant take your fat mates anywhere...but he looks pritty cool.
    which og san he has..? the old skool or meshish..? i tried a 15x8 + 20 and tyres fitted are 195/50(rear)195/45(front) on my old ej8 because the guards are rolled has a slight rubbing problem encountered due to not proper coilovers,, but i don't know with 15x8 +15.. ahaha offset difference man.. can you send me a link of da9..? so i can pm him man..? thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    dem 195/5 are to small 4 8" son. buy dem tyres dat fit aiiight

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    ahaha i want a stretch tyres man ehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    im not providing information to you any longer.

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    ahaha why man..? okay okay ill go for what you said.. i know its for my safety.. pls help me man

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    haha im just kidding buddy, honestly some stretch is fine, its just not to my taste personally (i run 205/50r15 on my enkeis) if thats you thing go for it, dont let dickheads like me tell you what to do

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    ahaha.. i want to put 175 or 185 on a 8j ehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    the question is why do u wanna run such low offset????

I dont mind the size, 15x8 is a good size to go, but at that offset, ur crazy lol

But the tyre size, EWWWWWWW.... sooo skinny... makes the stock tyre size look fat compared to those u mentioned Blu LOL.... Atleast go for the normal size 205/50r15, that way its a compromise of looks and performance

I like performance, not stance so i wont b no help man soz.....
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    no stance
    no halp
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    better wheel is the gramlights or if bbs use the deep dish, look nice on the ek9 honda