Member Array
    Car:
    BMW 335i Coupe

Question Would a FD Civic/GE Jazz steering wheel fit on a 7th Gen Civic?

Hey guys, my steering wheel is a bit worn out on one side, as in, it's very soft to touch and it gets slippery sometimes (pattern is worn out). Would a FD Civic/GE Jazz steering wheel (like the one in the photos below) fit on a 7th Gen Civic?

My 7th gen doesn't have volume up and down buttons on the steering wheel, which is making it very hard for me to find a nice looking steering wheel from newer Hondas without buttons that'll fit the 7th gen. I think the GE Jazz is the only newish Honda past 2006 that came out without buttons on the steering wheel. I reckon the photos of the steering wheel below is out of a Jazz not Civic since all FD+ civics had buttons on the steering wheel.

Obviously I don't want to have a good looking steering wheel with buttons on it that are not functional. So I am hoping I can find a steering wheel from a newish base model Jazz/Civic without buttons that'll fit my 7th gen.

And this is my stock steering wheel, I couldn't find much info at all anywhere whether the above steering wheel will fit the 7th gen or not..

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW 335i Coupe
    No ones knows!

Bump

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    take your wheel off and see if it looks the same

Member Array
    Car: