Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

05 Accord Euro Rear Bumper?

Hi Guys,

I would like to replace the rear bumper on my Accord Euro 2005. I live in Melbourne South East and my question is where can I have it replaced, so it doesn't cost me a fortune? Should I go to wreckers and try to find a rear bumper and have it sprayed to match my current colour,which is SILVER, or is there any specific shops that can do this for me?

My goal is to minimise the cost of repair!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    Go call up hondaworld and ask or you can ask panel beater for quote about it..

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    we wont know till we see the dmg of the bumper but if you do go wreckers

go wreckers find the rear bumper you want preferable same colour as your current car is.

ask to swap with them with cash on top.

remember to bring tools so you can swap on spot.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    I got a rear bumper lying around if you want it, obviously need repaint.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by milli View Post
    Hi Guys,

I would like to replace the rear bumper on my Accord Euro 2005. I live in Melbourne South East and my question is where can I have it replaced, so it doesn't cost me a fortune? Should I go to wreckers and try to find a rear bumper and have it sprayed to match my current colour,which is SILVER, or is there any specific shops that can do this for me?

My goal is to minimise the cost of repair!

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Maybe sus it out with the panel shop first, DT Panels in Springvale is a good start point, they may be able to get a bumper in cheaper. The reason why is because if you have it sprayed it will need to be prepped, if you buy a crap bumper it may end up costing more to prep it, therefore overall cost will be forwarded to yourself.

Alternatively you can just try and find one which is silver already, colour wont match 100% but if you're not fussed then it's okay. Just make sure it either has or doesn't have the rear sensors (not sure if it's an option on CL9s) so it's less fiddly for you.