Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post

yiezz n8

no wonder you cant work out our information, youre as stupid as what youre comment is

I pointed out so many times what you have misread, however it seems that you have misread that also

I dont know how else to show you, your mental capabilities are a little too low for anyone to water down the information provided.
    Sorry man
    Last edited by EP3TYPER; 06-08-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zropts View Post
    I think that's it, not too sure now use to have a set of ep3 rim but sold it away
    Well as long as I run any rim with an offset at or lower than +25 I don't need spacers.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM B18CR
    Not sure if you need to change your rotor disc too, our aus dc5r disc is thinner then the jap dc5r rotors so we need sk2 rotor to match the the brembo calipers. not sure about the thickness of ep3

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by EP3TYPER View Post
    Looks like that is the best way to go. Might have to just run the spacers until I can find some decent wheels.
    yeah it should clear with spacers.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Do us all a favor and reenact your DP mate seriously....

Before you do though, it might be smart to figure out the difference between your and you're and how to use the two lol.
    Wat

Srsly wat

We are all trying to help you here and you are being a little bitch.. Nice

Hope your spacer causes your wheel to fall off on the highway
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

I'm not here to argue man.
    Last edited by EP3TYPER; 06-08-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    I'm not here to argue man.
    You seem like you are, we are only helping
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    EP3TYPER:
    What you will need if running with stock oem ep3 rims is:

1. jdm dc5r brembos (be sure it includes the 4 bolts, since they are slightly longer)
    2. S2000 disks/rotors
    3. 18mm spacers (15mm bolt-on hub centric extended stud spacers plus 3mm thin spacers) -> this clears brembos from oem rims by approx. 3mm
    4. (Optional) : Camber bolts, if you want the oem rims to look flush with front guards. Tuck oem rims under the front guards (1 Degree camber adjust is sufficient). I have these camber bolts if you need them at $70 for the pair.

Use existing brake lines as per normal.

good luck.
    Last edited by NightRyder; 15-08-2013 at 03:46 AM. Reason: clarity of spacers

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I would suggest you upgrade to S/S braided brake lines while you're at it to get the most out of the brembos. Also, if you're running more than 10mm thick spacers, get those hub centric ones with those extended studs built into it; or just get some aftermarket wheel or jdm dc5 wheels, i think they have some high offset like 17x7 +60 if i remember correctly

edit: actually with those offset i think it might hit the rear trailing arm lol
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    I would suggest you upgrade to S/S braided brake lines while you're at it to get the most out of the brembos. Also, if you're running more than 10mm thick spacers, get those hub centric ones with those extended studs built into it; or just get some aftermarket wheel or jdm dc5 wheels, i think they have some high offset like 17x7 +60 if i remember correctly

edit: actually with those offset i think it might hit the rear trailing arm lol
    agreed, that was what meant about the bolt on spacers (extended stud ones).

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Can anyone confirm EP3 stock wheel sizes. From memory they are 17x7 +45
    To confirm, take your wheels off than look at the inside. All the information is in there.