Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4

(SYD) Getting a Vibe S, recommend me a SYD dealer?

Hi,

We have reluctantly* decided to get a new Jazz Vibe S auto asap (either polished metal or blooooo colour), so can any recommend me a dealer and what deals that one should negotiate for? As purchasers, we all love to low-ball dealers so that's where I want to aim for.

I'm just after mats and the roof racks (so I can put my mountain bike on it).

Cheers,

Ace

*my heart was set on an IS250C but we have decided to wait for the new new model to come out in around 12 months time rather than driving around in a superseded model.

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    Shop around budd. Grab your partner and go visit dealers. Tell them what you want as factory extras and ask for a price. Then do the same at the next dealer.

Also, try Peter Warren at Warwick Farm. We got a Sports Accent (Corolla) from there for like $22,xxx. (Originally the dealer asked for close to $27,000). Don't be afraid to low ball and definitely don't be afraid to walk away if you're not happy with the price they give you.

Good luck!
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I know, you will be suprised how low you can ball these dealers!

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    Another brand
    After owning many new cars the trick with negoiating i found is know a price you want to pay. Get up and walk away mid negoiation if they say thats the lowest they can do. Trust me they can do lower.

Peter warren ive bought a few cars from and are decent
    Wolf Racing Products for all your performance needs

www.wolfracingproducts.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    I bargained for a honda jazz vibe s white in colour and with the following add ons extra key, reverse sensors, tints, window visors, and floor mats got it down to $21200 for the colors your want add another 400 is what I was told so yeah this is at paramatta trivett honda
    Picked it up last week and everything is all good
    Mr.PT