Coilover Help! - Damper Adjustment

Hi guys,

So I recently removed some Buddyclub N+ coilovers off my EG and I realised that two out of the four coils were missing the damper adjustment knob/top. The other two, were pretty tight and I couldn't twist it with my hand as it's fractured so I used an allen key which worked for one, it went loose again and I was able to adjust it with my hands (still clicks). The forth coilover however, when I used the allen key to try loosen it, the damper knob just came off. I put it back into the hole but it doesn't click - it just spins when I twist it.

Anyone ever had this problem before? Is there a solution? Is it expensive to fix? Are the coilovers gone? There are no leaks or knocks in any of the coils. I think they have about 7,000km on them.

Thanks for your time.

have you spoken to anyone from buddyclub to see if they would service them for you?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    You could also trying calling Fulcrum Suspensions

I've emailed Buddy Club.. Just waiting to see if they've replied. If I have no luck with them, I'll give Fulcrum a try!