Threaded View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '07 Civic Sport

'07 Civic Sport ICE Upgrade

I have started researching the ICE upgrade of my Civic and I am looking for advice and feedback on my evolving plan. I am looking at doing it in 4 Stages:

Stage 1: Replace Head Unit
    Stage 2: Replace Speakers
    Stage 3: Add Amplifier
    Stage 4: Add Subwoofer

Stage 1
    Facia: AERPRO HONDA CIVIC DOUBLE DIN DASH FACIA KIT is this the best option to go for?

Head Unit: I am looking for unit that supports DAB+, bluetooth phone audio and streaming (for my Nokia Lumia 920) and keeping the steering wheel controls. The PIONEER AVH-X3500DAB seems to fit the bill nicely, but again is this the best option to go for?

Wiring Harness: HONDA STEERING WHEEL CONTROL HARNESS (A) This will hopefully be a simple matter of plugging the new HU and turning it on.

Is there anything I have missed in this stage?

Stage 2
    This early in the planning I am considering
    Front: Polk Audio db6501
    Rear:Polk Audo db651
    Speaker Adapters Brackets: HONDA Civic, Accord 2006-UP Speaker Adapters Brackets
    Speaker Harness: Honda, Acura, Speaker Harness SH-0004

I am open to other suggestions.

Stage 3
    I may decide to add an amp at the same time as the speakers, but for now I will leave it separate. What sort of amp should I be looking for? I haven't set a budget yet, but I don't wont to go too crazy, just provide the power the speakers need.

Stage 4
    I am not even sure I want a sub, but at this point I am planning the system to have it. I have no budget or ideas where to start.

That's all I have for now, I would be very appreciative if you can provide feedback and suggestions to help me on my way.

EDIT: Change my mind on speakers and speaker adapters
    Last edited by kaden; 15-08-2013 at 02:21 PM.