Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250

Ipod Leads for stock HU

im very happy with the stock HU and the controls etc.

but i would really like to plug my Ipod/aux in.

Lots of kits available on ebay some saying fit only 04-09 (ap2 i imagine) others saying 00-05, 01-03 and 05-09 they seem all over the place others saying only non XM radios.

the one i have found that does fit my 2000 model S2000 is more money then i want to spend, but the 05-09 one is only 70$ all up
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-iPod-...fbaab79&_uhb=1

any one know if it will fit, since it says it connects to the 6 changer slot, and i have a 6 changer (that doesn eject anyway) in the boot, unless the plug types changed from on the ap2 part way through....

I'd be interested to know this as well

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by John42td View Post
    I'd be interested to know this as well
    i bet you would.

i remember that s2k had the rear disc stacker.

Did that CD player work properly?
    when i bought my car the battery had been disconneted for storing, so when it plugged back in the error message came out and i have had no luck with it, by disconnect and reconnecting it.

yeah it works fine although I forgot to take CD's over so there was along time between songs with no FM reception .

I really like how close all the controls are to the steering wheel. I'm glad you ended up picking up the white one mate.

I think we are both really happy with our cars. Where are you getting your AP2 valve spring retainers from? Its the first thing im going to do.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    since its only at 31000 kms im not worried about it.

but will do eventually.

got any decent pics of your car yet?