Thread: spark plugs

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 2004 HONDA

spark plugs

Hie guys, got a question need to be sure before i damage my motor. i ordered spark plugs form cl9 and got the following spark plugs posted to me

Hie guys, got a question need to be sure before i damage my motor. i ordered spark plugs form cl9 and got the following spark plugs posted to me

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290761934062...84.m1439.l2649

Now the problem is the stock plugs i removed from my car are the oem ones and i understand they are IZFR6K-11. On comparison the new ebay plugs appeared a bit shorter than the oem ones. My question is will these plugs work on my accord without any problems since they are said to be working on the 2004 accord. Will they damage my motor if i put them. Please help cause they were expensive and i cant return them now.
    the part number for the new plugs is BKR6EIX-11

Now the problem is the stock plugs i removed from my car are the oem ones and i understand they are IZFR6K-11. On comparison the new ebay plugs appeared a bit shorter than the oem ones. My question is will these plugs work on my accord without any problems since they are said to be working on the 2004 accord. Will they damage my motor if i put them. Please help cause they were expensive and i cant return them now.
    the part number for the new plugs is BKR6EIX-11

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    It's one of those word things, I've seen the BKR6EIX-11 listed on ngk's site that our is compatible with the CL9 but the length is different. The service manual for CL9 says to use IZFR6K-11 and the denso equivalent only.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 2004 HONDA
    thanx man so can i use them for now without any problems

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    i wouldnt use it.
    follow the recommandation.
    BKR6EIX-11 is plugs for b18c.
    Cl9 has K engine.

i rather be safe than sorry.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by simbac View Post
    thanx man so can i use them for now without any problems
    No you can't. Because the manual says to use IZFR6K-11
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2