Member Array
    Car:
    Nothing Yet :(

Help with noob FN2R question

Hi guys,

Been looking at buying a FN2R. Recently saw one I like at a Honda Dealership.

It's been advertised as a 2009 model but says MY07?

Should it match by the year? E.G 2009 = MY09?

Would it have the LSD/Ipod/HID?

Abit confused here....I have emailed the dealer to ask but not sure what answers they will come back with....

Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Late 2009 models had LSD. Just CALL the dealer to confirm using the VIN number. As for year model vs build date, often people list the year it was purchased and put on the road (e.g. 2005 model but purchased 2006 as a run out) but they will also state the actual build date. It is a fair gap though.

I would call them as I would prioritise a caller/walk-in over a guy that sends me a random email.

Member Array
    Car:
    Thanks for the information. I was just confused as I did not know what MY actually meant...lol

Dealer confirmed that the car was built late 2008 (MY07) which is for models 2007/2008 and was registered on the road in 2009.

I guess thats ok....? It is a Honda dealership so I would assume hes legit lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Hondata
    Also all WHITE FN2R has LSD. Some do come with Ipod connection, i had Ipod when i brought it off someone and it was from factory extra.

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenoob View Post
    Also all WHITE FN2R has LSD. Some do come with Ipod connection, i had Ipod when i brought it off someone and it was from factory extra.
    Yeah....guess Ill just have to get an aftermarket one. Hopefully it has the ipod connetion if not aux will do.

Cheers all!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    MY stands for model year BTW
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985