Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    integra
    in regard to reprograming the key if possible - does anyone have any instructions, i did google but was not able to find the correct instruction (did find one but it asked for a valet button on the headunit)

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    There are no buttons on the keys for EK1. The factory Immobiliser will not stop the ignition from working

have you looked at your ignition switch wiring and checked to see if its been tapped. Your problem could be simply a faulty aftermarket immobiliser. It you have no idea what is going on, take your car some where and stop guessing. A cheep 12v test lamp would have diagnosed you problem at post 1.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8
    i did this one day on my eg. Mistakenly shorted the ACC wire to earth. Stripped fuse box and continuity checked everything.. Turned out to be the "Backup" fuse in the engine fuse box.

Check all those fuses man. Highly doubt any big issue here
    Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.