Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Supersaiyan's CU2 Build!

Howdy, Ozhonda! most of you guys probably already know me but for those who don't this will be my introduction/car build thread for me to ask you guys for anything i need help with!

so first up yeah my name is Kevin, currently 19 and am studying Accounting @ University of Western Sydney Parramatta! (2ndyear) i've been riding for a year now on my ninja 250R!

but something felt missing, you couldn't really do much on a ninja250R in terms of mods and i was getting sick of it since i'm also an amuteur photographer i find it a bit hassle to travel to meets having to pack my camera and tripod in my backpack haha, and missed driving with friends around which is better than be ride behind their cars alone! don't get me wrong i didn't regret getting it, at $20 a full tank of bp ultimate 98 it was the good life in terms of petrol! but definitely wanted my own vehicle!

so onwards to look for a car to do up which i've been longing to do, i had a geninue love for egs which then moved onto to eks, after seeing ek9 i was geed up and wanted to do a full conversion researched everything needed to do one and engines swaps etc but i decided against it as i fell in love with the accord euros, so i went on for a year to work my ass off to go halfies with my parents on a white facelift cl9 with satnav which are pretty damn hard to find!

when the time came to finally be financially able to purchase the car, situation changed and parents in a way backed out on me so long story short they got me a white cu2! (yes its auto :P) at first i was kinda ergh cos i lovedd cl9's and knew what i was going to do it inspired by alfa's mrr3in! also keep in mind the cars i was into were the ones i am able to legally drive (still on my p's) (i do plan to buy a evo 8mr when i'm on my fulls! but that will have to wait!)

so on the 26th of Nov 2012 i finally got it!

all happy and chappy! got it for an fair price with 26984k kms which has racked up to 27600k kms in 1 week!

however on the friday 30th Nov 2012 while i was driving around strathfield, some chick in a corolla rear ended me as i was waiting for the lights (outside shell petrol station where you need to turn right into stratty) she wanted to merge left and decided it was a good idea to take my rear bumper with her, result of the crash:

was pretty pissed off considering i've been driving my shitty work car and my mum's aurion for the past 2 years and i never had any problems and now that i finally get my own car it gets ruined! but i guess i can't do anything about it, but to move on! have contacted my panel beater to source out a modulo rear for me for an extra price of the repair and should be had on saturday! can't wait!

On Sunday the 2nd Dec, attended my first meet in my own car even though it was cracked and everyone was giving the me the dirties when i was rolling in stock, probably thought i was a shit driver with the crack on the rear :P but i really wanted to get my mugenvisors as it was on sale and had a feeling it was going to be a great meet which it was! anyways thanks to jdmyard for such a great day and meet and this is the mugen visors installed!

was a bit dissapointed with the fitment of these as i can still a bit of the chrome on my doors but it wasn't very noticable and i love the look it gives the cu2, so pretty happy with it!

so anyways moving on :P

Plans:
    - Modulo Rear - DONE 11/2/13
    - Bootlip Spoiler - DONE 14/1/13
    - Type S Front Lip/Modulo Front
    - Mugen Visors - DONE (2/11/12)
    - Side Skirts
    - Takeda CAI/SRI - Removed my resonator for the moment
    - Air Suspension - DONE (26/08/13)
    - Rims for the moment that are in serious consideration are ccw classics, bbs lms, vip modulars or leon hardiritts :P
    - Stickers here and there!

and thats pretty much it for now! will keep you guys updated with as i progress with the build! now guys please be patient with me as i'm only a 1st year uni student that works part-time so the mods will definitely take a little longer than other builds, so bear with me :P

things been going slow for the moment, just realised i had to actually wait 10-12days for the modulo rear! which comes fresh from japan! i ordered it around 7-8th of this month so it should be in tomorrow! or monday!

i received my ducktail spoiler from ebay which is at the panelbeater's at the moment getting prepped and painted which will go on with the modulo rear when that arrives!

plastidipped the rear with a clear coat on tuesday!

i paid a visit to dedy at toponeauto on wednesday to get my car serviced and to remove the resonator (car sounds so good past 3k revs, but still wanting to get a takeda cai when i have enough)

fixed the numberplate thingo as well! because when i took it off to shave off the frame which went lower than the actual plate, i couldn't figure out how to put it back on so i was running this for a while:

it was okay imo, but i couldn't stand the two mounting holes, stood out like cray and the fact that i was losing my p plates everyday!

and this is how it stands today after cleaning the leather seats!

yellow foggies because jdm.

repping carsforhope, and est. because its a euro! just a different kind :P

oh yeah and sorry for the iphone pics atm! been lazy to take real photos because of my cracked rear, so will get fresh shots when the modulo gets installed! can't wait ><

received my modulo rear, yesterday! finally after a very long wait from honda! becuase it had to be brought in from japan coz of no stock!

next mod is a BIG ONE! super excited about it, just need the funds! it will this phase where i guess the car will be de-riced :P

PSSHH PSHH, slowly getting there

I know its been a while but had alot going with uni and finding a job etc, i've finally got around to installing the air suspension! just need the front bumper & side skirts and rims!

hoping to finish off the car by december or earlier! can't wait to see it sitting proper

^ main inspiration! fingers crossed it looks like that when done!

reserved #1

reserved 2#

reserved #3

reserved #4

reverse #5

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    nice build bor

keep it up, subscribed
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    nice build bor

keep it up, subscribed
    cheers haha ! keen to see yours

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Very nice build , Love when someone doin it right ! good work .