Rough price to retrim recaro seats and where in Melb?

where's a good place to get recaro seats re-trimmed in suede fabric in melb and rough estimate on prices?

Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R / S2000
    I dont think it will be cheap.. if you get a qte from above please let us know.

to get full retrimmed in alcantara material, 1 recaro chair is roughly $1500 I think unless I misheard, leather is around $800

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    What about re trimmed in the normal cloth trim, no lettering? typical bride/recaro fixed seats always tear at the RHS where you hop in, with regards to a fixed bucket seat...
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    I've always wondered how much it would cost the repair (retrim and replace foam?) On our Alcantara seats. Will eventually get quotes when the tiny wear in my car annoys me enough! But if anyone has had it done post up your experiences.

I've replaced foam on a SR4 recaro, had to use a SR3 replacement foam since SR4 ones are discontinued. It was suppose to be slightly bigger, but i wasn't able to stretch the bolster cover back on so i took it to an auto trimmer. Foam was around $70 landed and another $90 for it to be trimmed to size and fitted.
    My foam was bought from site below.

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/prod...e&rid=61&mid=2

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    Yeah update us when u can!