Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux M06

05 Euro Lux shaking while braking

Hi all, I have been experiencing some 60~70% chances of shaking while braking at 60km/h+. While braking at that speed or higher, the car will shake a bit and I can obviously feel the steering wheel shakes as well.

A friend of mine got a 06 Euro with similar problem but after he got it to the mechanic and did something to the brake disc (he recalled the mechanic saying something like the disc is not even....) that problem just went away and braking becomes smooth again.

Please give me some advices on this. Thanks heaps!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Stock brake pads for cl9 would leave deposits on the rotor, thus the shuddering when breaking from higher speeds. I also had a similar thing.

I changed the rotors and pads and perfect braking now. Though you dont have to change the rotors, just get them machined I guess. Change the pads to another brand.

as mentioned above, the rotors are probably grooved.

if there is still life in them, get them machined, should only be about $20 - $25 a corner and have the brake pads sanded down evenly.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux M06
    thanks heaps guys, appreciated. would have my mechanic check on them next week=)