Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    does it provide any function at all?

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury 6MT
    yes, at 100kph it provides enough downforce to drive upside-down on the ceiling. oh wait.....that's an F1 car isn't it...
    Last edited by Hipsi; 13-04-2005 at 01:11 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury 6MT
    I've got 1 definate, Albii and PNR888, you guys in? You guys and anyone else local that want's one are welcome to pick them up from my place so you won't have to pay for postage.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Too expensive guys - I was looking on Ebay and Firesport recently - there is a guy in Australia selling M3 spoilers unpainted for about $80. I will post a link if you like. You also avoid the hassle of shipping from the USA.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury 6MT
    sweet, please find the link. I would much rather not get it from the US.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro Lux
    found this one on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WD2V

its still from the US... but substantially cheaper!

the quality looks shithouse.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury 6MT
    they're all around that price range in the states. From what I've worked out the expensive part is the freight and the taxes/duties. That's why I would prefer to buy from this guy in Aust if we can find him.

It may be easier for me just to cut a length of pvc conduit into quarters and stick a strip of that on my boot.
    Last edited by Hipsi; 14-04-2005 at 01:16 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    STD Euro 6MT
    This is my experience. I bought mine for US$30 and paid US$20 for postage. Under the exchange rate at that time (about 18 months ago), it converted to A$80. You can't just paint it, as the surface is not smooth. Get it done properly, I paid A$180 including filling and painting. Altogether $260, it looks good!!

Also, the panel shop suggested not to only use the 3M tape, it will come off after time. He put some glue for it which they used to bond the windscreen. He reckons it will last forever....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    STD Euro 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipsi
    yes, at 100kph it provides enough downforce to drive upside-down on the ceiling. oh wait.....that's an F1 car isn't it...
    Oh yes, the car runs a lot stabler on freeway... haha

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury 6MT
    so u didn't have to pay duty on it? I wonder if this was suggested to me because I was bringing in a number of them.

duty is free if you bring them in from USA. just ask the seller to state the item is made in USA & shipped from USA.

GST is payable though