Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DC4 Integra GSi

thanks mate

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Cars looking great GSi, you must have a nicer head room without the sunroof.

Goodguypaddy nose and brings up the good ideas.
    I like to watch.

Welcome to OzHonda
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Headroom is no issue, car has 90k kilometres on the clock now, bought it with 78k kilometres, basically new, I just fitted new shoes to it and am planning on ordering some coilovers now I added up the costs. To order USDM springs and shocks works out the same price as BC racing coilovers. Ridiculous but true.

http://www.bc-racing.com.au/bc-racin...-rear-eye.html

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tanabe-GF...item41812abca1

Buy the time you order Tanabe GF210s and take into account that they're USDM springs so you order KYB AGX or something simmiliar it works out about $1000 shipped. I don't want to spent that much money because it's only a GSi but it's worth it. The car rolls really nicely on 15x7's +35s now with lots of custom work and redrilled centres. I'm going to go up in the hills tonight for a blat.

The wheels are TOM'S Spirit C3R I bought them thinking they were two piece but they're just a single piece forged alloy wheel, tough as nuts. I wreaked a die grinder blade trying to fix the centre bore myself before I took them to a machine shop. They're tough as guts, pretty sure I could run over a kerb and not even buckle them not that I intend to.
    Last edited by Integra-GSi; 29-08-2014 at 09:35 PM.