Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250

12V AC under the hood?

Trying to wire up some running lights, where would i be able to find a 12V source to tap into that comes on with ignition, under the bonnet?
    this is for the s2000 any ideas?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    12v ac be abit hard to find!

As for driving lights, use the same positive as the parkers. or run a new switch and line from the battery!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Basically i want them to turn on when i turn on the car, if i have to use my parkers then it feels to me like i defeated the purpose because the parkers could of just doubled as a drl then.

would the best bet be to just run the positive into the cab and get from there? i want to keep the wire as short as i can though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Bbf I believe that there is a plug in the cabin fuse box for day time running lights
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    I suspect AC requires an AC generator...

I wouldn't go from the inside as i suspect the wires wouldn't be rated for the current required for a DRL system

What are you doing anyway? these?

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Bbf I believe that there is a plug in the cabin fuse box for day time running lights
    I'm quite sure they don't put the circuit in. Plus the DRL's are low power high beams anyway so they'll be be wired differently to additional bulbs
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post

I wouldn't go from the inside as i suspect the wires wouldn't be rated for the current required for a DRL system

I'm quite sure they don't put the circuit in. Plus the DRL's are low power high beams anyway so they'll be be wired differently to additional bulbs
    they have the circuit for fog lights like how they are in the prelude and civics.

one plug is to come on (with a switch but you dont need to have the switch in there if you dont really want to) with the headlights, and one is to come on with accessories

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9324...or-fog-lights/

see post number 3
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer

oh but I dont think he means 12VAC, I think he means 12VDC lolololol

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    he wants to put foglights in me thinks
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    they have the circuit for fog lights like how they are in the prelude and civics.

one plug is to come on (with a switch but you dont need to have the switch in there if you dont really want to) with the headlights, and one is to come on with accessories

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9324...or-fog-lights/

see post number 3
    i'm talking about actual DRL not fog
    oh but I dont think he means 12VAC, I think he means 12VDC lolololol
    i know i am being a potata
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    i'm talking about actual DRL not fog

i know i am being a potata
    same same nikka

fag light hook up will be the same as DRL

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    i'm not talking about shitty add ons wired to a new circuit bor, i'm talking about OEM DRLs

S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    i mean 12v accesorri or even egnition would be fine

yeh i got the fangs. i get cut off a lot. and yes curtis is right the factory DRL is just high beams at 30%