Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000

ATTN: Perth Member's

Hello to all Perth member's

I am in the market to purchase a few mods from a Perth seller and was wondering if any members here with sound experience in Turbochargers and the like, could assist me in inspecting a few parts I am interested in.

They are all in the same location of Kenwick just off the Albany hwy and as I am from Melbourne I would like to get an opinion of the parts and condition from someone who has no reason to be deceitful.*

Pm me for more details and if anyone is interested I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for time and effort.

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Who is it?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    Iconic smash repairs

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    What's the address or website m8?

I can't seem to google them

I have heard and seen dodgy work from one place in maddington/kenwick area but not sure if it's the same place
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    My mistake they are called Iconic Auto Refinish address is unit 3 - 1792 Albany highway Kenwick...im not wanting advice on what kind of paint/body work he does for cars but he is selling parts im interested in and want someone to.go and physically have a look at them

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Not too many people are near kenwick, maybe pm connorling and ask him to see... He is probably the closest that I know of.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    Thank you very much

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    https://www.facebook.com/IconicAutoRefinish?fref=ts

They resprayed a Perth Honda Club members ride after an accident
    And apparently they didn't do a good job
    And have had their insurance company strip them of doing repairs for em...
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    contact melvin who goes to the phc meets sometimes

dunno what his username is on here though
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    Update: bought the parts on good faith as I was short on time and they have proven to be genuine and shipped everything described. Its good to know there are some good honest people left in the world.

thank you all for your help

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by YLDS2K View Post
    Update: bought the parts on good faith as I was short on time and they have proven to be genuine and shipped everything described. Its good to know there are some good honest people left in the world.

thank you all for your help
    i pm you back but u didnt reply.
    anyway good to know it turns out ok.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....