Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX

2003 CRV fuel consumption

Hi
    Just wondering what you guys are getting in ltrs/100km

I've got an Auto 2003 CRV, i'm getting about 12ltr/100km on average.
    I hardly rev it up and am not giving it a hard time.

I've already changed the spark plugs to Iridums, had the fuel pump filter changed, got a new K&N replacement filter. Did a total fluid change including the 4x4 diff.

Also got the injectors cleaned professionally

Anyone getting better milage?
    Any additional tips anyone has with this car?
    I'm using it as a daily so for me its starting to be useless as i don't carry anything.

The advertised mileage is 7ltr/100 hwy & 10ltr/100km, any of which i would be happy with.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    cr-v 2001

Red face

hi ,i got two crv's 2000sports manual 2ltr get around 9.5-10 ltrs per 1oo ks and a 2001 2ltr auto (wifes) get around 12ltrs per 100 ks so your in the ball park just the autos use more juice ,
    you could try an old trick disconnect you battery over night and reconnect in the morning start up and hold the revs at 2500 for 3minutes then let it idle for 15 minutes then go for a drive /freeway is best for 30 hour ,this will reset your computer to your driving stlye ,does work on fords never tried it on my hondas ps try e10 petrol i use it for my daily drive in my sports