Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R

Ep3 facelift conversion

Hey guys and girls, I've been searching around and couldn't find much. Does anyone know what's needed to face lift convert a pre face lifted ep3? Does everything line up without any modifications?

Thanks in advance

From what I know it's lighter fly wheel, front and rear bumper, front hid lights, chrome rear lights, and improved sound deadening

Oh yea and momo steering wheel and red and black recaro but pretty much if you get everything it should be right except its going to be expensive...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Haha. Yeah that's what I've read. But do you know if everything lines up if I was to purchase the parts? And would the pre face lifted grille fit on the face lifted one?

im not to sure tbh dont want to lead you down the wrong path but im assuming it should :\ if not just go for the mugen one its like 300 or something i would def trade mine for it :\

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by tomolicious View Post
    Haha. Yeah that's what I've read. But do you know if everything lines up if I was to purchase the parts? And would the pre face lifted grille fit on the face lifted one?
    If your swapping the whole fl front bar including fl grill it will fit. But to answer your question fitting a preface lift grill to face lift bar it might not work without modification.