Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9

CL9 dash beep randomly when driving low speed

Hey guys,

Just got myself a new '07 CL9, and got an odd problem where I'm just randomly about to turn a corner or reach an intersection and I'll hear a beep and see a flash of yellow below the speedometer (in the section where the fuel usage info etc is). It happens so quickly that I can't see what is going off.

Any ideas? It just got serviced, so it's kinda weird.

Thanks in advance.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    sounds like it's engaging the traction control (although traction control dont beep)

how hard are you turning?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Just cruising really. Haven't really gone hard with it yet, tbh.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 CL9 Luxury
    It could be a passenger or some item leaning against the passenger window when you turn? The CL9 temporarily disables the passenger side air bag when it detects that there is an object in the way. This prevents the airbag from causing injury if it were to inflate if say...a passenger had their head against the window.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Finally saw the warning light. It's a battery. Loose battery sensor?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Battery seems secure and grounded etc

Alternator not charging properly?

bump.

Same. I've change battery still the same. I've changed the alternator and it wasn't making that beep sound then after a few months its happening again. Random beep.

Help.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    Suggest logging battery voltage. Did you replace the alternator with an aftermarket or OEM?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro luxury 5AT
    I had the same problem before my alternator went, so when I got it replaced I thought that would fix it but it didn't. I recently changed my auto tensioner and serpentine belt and it seems to have not appeared since. I can't say for sure it was the fix, but I would usually see the battery light flash and beep at least once per car journey (very annoying!).

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Try holding in a higher gear as you slow down approaching an intersection. If the beep never occurs then, then your belt may be too long. Stock belt is a 7PK1750. On mine, when I changed the air con compressor, the new compressor had a slightly smaller pulley. So I had to use a 7PK1740 instead. Your new alternator might have a smaller pulley too. Just check your accessory belt tension indicator on the tensioner. If the triangle points at the smaller square or is at the end where the smaller square is, then your belt is too long for the pulley combination that you have.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    Do you get the beep when driving at night? I.e. With your headlights on?