Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    ^ what turbo?

Oem injectors can handle 120kw. Just working them too hard.

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    this was many years ago now. I was running a Td05 on a unopened engine and very basic setup. Was good reliable and good fun. I ran a microbic lt8 ecu at the time that i wasn't very much a fan of - i think my best time was a low 14 @ 100mph-ish
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

Hi Everyone I thought that i would give everyone an update,
    So the car broke down because the initial tune in combination with a few other gremlins, The ECU bugged out and forced the car to run rich and fouling the spark plugs.

So I had the car towed to 'MRC Dyno Services and Performance' who spent 4 hours working on the car which included rewiring, modifying the dizzy because it wasnt firing properly and tuning the car.

It was Dyno tuned for 3 hours and the end result was the car making 105kw/s at the wheels on as mentioned 5psi boost. Will be getting the car back tonight so Ill see if i can do a proper 0-100 launch if i can get to my friends property.

Last edited by fezzy101; 18-12-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Here is my add on gumtree. If your interested just pm me or leave a comment. Mobile number 0417921337.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/liver...238758?ref=ais

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Huh? Bored already?
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Quote Originally Posted by mooshie View Post
    Huh? Bored already?
    Naa man my new goal for the year is to get into super sprint events so I want to build a pure track car. I want to try and start my career this year.