Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Nice one dude!, where did you get/source your turbo bits from? Got vids of how it goes ?
    120kws should be really fun to drive for a d! Keep us posted
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    Nice one dude!, where did you get/source your turbo bits from? Got vids of how it goes ?
    120kws should be really fun to drive for a d! Keep us posted
    Looks like a ebay turbo kit?
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    Looks like a ebay turbo kit?
    Yeah thats what i was thinking too, just would like to confirm with op because i'm kind of thinking boost (daily) within the next couple years

Yea its definitely an ebay kit no doubt about it, I did my research before purchasing the kit however.

The kit is a Godspeed D-Series Kit and cost me $1175, but i have spent money on other things to make the kit as reliable as possible.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by fezzy101 View Post
    Yea its definitely an ebay kit no doubt about it, I did my research before purchasing the kit however.

The kit is a Godspeed D-Series Kit and cost me $1175, but i have spent money on other things to make the kit as reliable as possible.
    Oh wait so its a godspeed ebay turbo kit?

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    what turbo manifold is that?
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    what turbo manifold is that?
    o i just saw the Godspeed bit.
    i think the first thing i would change to make it more reliable is the manifold.
    they dont look too strong.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

YEa I totally agree, I think the weak links on the kit is the manifold and the external wastegate.

So I'm going to fun it and get everything working first and then get a completely custom one made at hurricane.

I have an aftermarket oil cooling kit which i want to install also.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    good on ya for boosting it, considering its for track only, go crazy, should defs go for vitara build an shoot for 200kw, since u already pulled out ac an most other parts even the reo-bar to fit the cooler n turbz

should def consider brakes, clutch, radiator on the mods list as well... pointless running turbo if u dont have the back up parts to make it a whole package
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by fezzy101 View Post
    Note the car weighs about 850kws, so still better then a b swap, so far.
    That's alot of power for weight :P
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Yea I have already got a stage 2 clutch kit sitting on my desk. But the car needs to be working before I install it.
    Yea the car hasnt got allot left in it, its pretty track orientated. I think ill be happy with 140kws for now, considering its a huge jump from stock, ill train to drive the car on the track and then go for more power.

As I have learnt ypu dont need stacks of power to go fast. 1:13.5 fastest lap around wakefield na. Im shooting for sub 1:10s with the extra power