Honda accord euro luxury sunroof problems

Hi I bumped into this gentle who tells me this model has a big issue with the sunroof caving in after time, his had it repaired and is not happy with it and taking Honda to court, he has warned at least 50 owners, has any had this problem, is a fix to it.
    Thanks in advance .

which year ?

my cu2 is fine, i've got alot of friends with cl9/cu2 luxury, never had 1 problem with the sunroof

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 CL9 Luxury
    I've got an 06 CL9 Luxury. No problems whatsoever with the sunroof.

Ok here is what happened , My wife was approached by a my12 owner and given some paper work and shown her her sunroof, I met the lady today and seen the vehicle, what a mess, the sunroof caves in and you get indentations on four corners of the sunroof, Honda had repaired in the most unprofessional manner I have seen and the matter is set o0ut in a hearing by cttt, will let you know whats happened .

well Ive come across 7 Honda accords from 2010 to 2013 the roof distorts on all four corners of the sunroof and yes Honda knows about this problem, if you are not sure get a panel shop to have a look at it, its well known problem

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    My 94 accord has started distorting
    But its almost 20 years old
    Maybe you guys got lemons?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

That generally happens when the car has been in an accident with the sunroof open, mate ran over a traffic island with it opened and it had that effect