97 Odyssey Transmission stuck on D(Drive Position). Please HELP

I have just completed a F23A swap in my 97 AT Odyssey and has been running fine for the past 2 days. I have swapped all the Accessories like IM,Injectors,Dizzy,gearbox from the oldF22B6 block to the new F23A block.

Now the the Odyssey is stuck on the Drive position even though the gear leaver is physically in Park resulting in the car not starting.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Really need your help or my wife is going to kill me
    03 Accord Euro CL9, FlashPro, 06 TSX Intake Cam, 40* VTC, RBC IM, J35 TB, RDX Injectors, WeaponR header, 2.5 Catback Exhaust, Pivot Mega Raizin

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    you have either messed up connecting the selector cable to the trans or something has come loose on the selector where it connects tot he trans. Did you bend the tab over to lock the nut for the selector ?

The selector looks ok. I have to tow the car to my mechanic to get it check out further. From reading reports on the net it could be the gear position swith thats playing up. I just hope its not because i put a new motor thats not designed to work with the stock ecu
    03 Accord Euro CL9, FlashPro, 06 TSX Intake Cam, 40* VTC, RBC IM, J35 TB, RDX Injectors, WeaponR header, 2.5 Catback Exhaust, Pivot Mega Raizin

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    The different engine should have no factor on the selector. The selector cable sits in the same position at the trans with the new engine as it did with the old engine. When the old engine was removed the cable should have need disconnected from the trans then simply reconnected again when the new engine went in. If for some reason it was disconnected from the selector mechanism inside the cabin then the switch may have been disturbed.

did you do the conversion yourself ? do you know how the cable was disconnected ?

Found the issue. One of the connectors was not making full contact. My friend done the swap for me. Im glad the issue wasnt anything major.