Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    Shouldnt someone be cautioned first, then banned?
    Group buys are on every forum. Shouldnt crucify a newb

I even remember when u couldnt bad mouth a workshop a few years ago on Ozhonda.
    But failed to see the same moderation in the lounge with the recent dummy spats.
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    summed up pretty well

seen on plenty of other forums where buys have been aranged, everything looks legit, then either the parts arrive and they aren't what they expected or the organiser vanishes into thin air.
    in which case, it suddenly becomes OH's problem. something that the staff didn't organise or promise sudenly becomes their problem
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by BlitZ View Post
    Shouldnt someone be cautioned first, then banned?
    Group buys are on every forum. Shouldnt crucify a newb

I even remember when u couldnt bad mouth a workshop a few years ago on Ozhonda.
    But failed to see the same moderation in the lounge with the recent dummy spats.
    Firstly you are missing a few things. I can't recall this exact situation - but if someone signs up purely to sell / organise a group buy then a moderator can temporary ban them as an example to themselves and others.
    Generally normal users will receive infractions points as "warnings" which will add up to a ban if they aren't helpful.
    Nothing to discuss that's fairly straight forward.

As for bad mouthing workshops - the recent place bad mouthed was practicing illegally , had many burnt clients off this forum so it was left to slide.