Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 EG4 B18C

Interior light help

Hey guys, searched around but haven't really found anything. Need some help from the electrical gurus for my eg sedan!

When I open the drivers side door the interior light is really dim, for all the other doors the light is bright and fine.

Any ideas?

Im no motor elec but a guess would be dirty or worn contacts. Inspect and clean all associated wiring in relation to the door/interior lighting. I haven't looked in hondas before but im guessing on the body door cavity there will be a pressure switch, when depressed the interior light circuit will be closed, when the door is open the pin will push out opening the circuit which turns on the light. If all your other doors operate the light well check the drivers pressure switch for dirty or worn contacts. You can use electrical contact cleaner or just some hot water and a scotchbrite to clean it up, when clean put some vaseline on the contacts and reassemble.
    Let us know how you go