Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    so did OP ever find the leak?
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Spoken to any engineers about that? brake upgrades require tests to make sure they don't lock, and if they do, they don't pass.

You can lock wheels with oem brakes noob.

Shit.

I can do it with stock GSI brakes running 205 wide tyre.

gtfo

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    ahhh.... no it doesn't.
    This explains nothing lol

-ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

so did OP ever find the leak?
    OP died when he hit a pot hole and his tyre became non-existant

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    RIP op.

"Stance worked his way to heaven"

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Not mad, find it hilarious when pretty much all ozhomo trolls spam the shit out of the technical forum with their opinions... Only forum im on that allows that, generally shit talking is restricted to spam threads, not tech forums. Also find it hilarious that you picture anyone with stretch as "fanboy enthusiasts".... Im sure you have a mad posse of jdmYO civics on slipstreams.
    im not trolling, it might be an opinion but our opinions have been proven and shown on this thread. Its funny that we have proven why stretching wheels are dangerous but you still havent proved to us that they are safe or legal,you just keep giving us this opinionated crap, show me some evidence. I didnt say anyone with stretch is a fanboy, read all of what i said. "-10 camber, massive offsets with stretched tires and ridiculous number plates on their cars". i can assure you i dont have a mad posse of jdmyo civic friends, But by the look of your car i can tell that might be your group of friends. ha har

Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    This explains nothing lol

and the whole sentence you wrote was bullshit.
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Hi oxer
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    and the whole sentence you wrote was bullshit.
    Look, running stretched tires is not the ideal situation for performance and reliability.

Is it able to function? For most people, yes. Is it the safest way to mount a tyre? No.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleuse View Post
    im not trolling, it might be an opinion but our opinions have been proven and shown on this thread. Its funny that we have proven why stretching wheels are dangerous but you still havent proved to us that they are safe or legal,you just keep giving us this opinionated crap, show me some evidence. I didnt say anyone with stretch is a fanboy, read all of what i said. "-10 camber, massive offsets with stretched tires and ridiculous number plates on their cars". i can assure you i dont have a mad posse of jdmyo civic friends, But by the look of your car i can tell that might be your group of friends. ha har
    Everyone knows stretching tires isn't exactly legal, although I havent yet been shown a law that rules it out.

If you think my car looks jdm, maybe you should stick to reading more instead of posting and learn about different styles.
    Problem?

FFamily

Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    Look, running stretched tires is not the ideal situation for performance and reliability.

Is it able to function? For most people, yes. Is it the safest way to mount a tyre? No.
    regardless, it has nothing to do with OP's air leak.
    Problem?

FFamily