Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    if the wheel is old it can have debris and shit on the inner edge making it seal badly,let alone the tyre being stretched as well

maybe if its brand new wheel and brand new tyre will seal naice

the way i see it, if someone else can run 195/45 on their 9 inch wheel, i can do the same, but i admit kinda pushing it abit there... maybe crossing the border ... just a bit

they are brand new wheels with brand new tires, ozzy tires fitted them for me and they put tubes in all 4, but **** that place, that place is a shit hole with shit service and shit everything

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Tubes? Who uses tubes these days
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

what i might do is just ditch the 195/45 go 205/50 and go from there

Quote Originally Posted by tom_son View Post
    the way i see it, if someone else can run 195/45 on their 9 inch wheel, i can do the same, but i admit kinda pushing it abit there... maybe crossing the border ... just a bit
    Running a 195 on a 9 is just stupidly ridiculous, I should know, I was around 10 years ago when the point of stance was to make your car look cool. These days people think you can run anything on anything and wonder why their tire looses its bead That tyre is designed for a 7" wheel max, get yourself a 205. Your Honda is not hardcore enough to be Bosozoku sorry... no, not unless it's a 1G or a 2G Civic, or maybe an S800 otherwise it just doesn't look right. It's also unsafe as you can have a tyre roll off mid corner...

You also stuff it up for the rest of it, hence why my Z10 Soarer is now in pieces in my garage, I just can't be bothered dealing with idiots anymore. "Stance" and "hella flush" only looks good on cars that suit it and for the majority that's not Hondas. It's just stupid Mexicans who've seen one to many Zok car and thought up some dumb trend thats actually ruined it for everyone else who did it properly.
    Last edited by Integra-GSi; 27-09-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra-GSi View Post
    Running a 195 on a 9 is just stupidly ridiculous, I should know, I was around 10 years ago when the point of stance was to make your car look cool. These days people think you can run anything on anything and wonder why their tire looses its bead That tyre is designed for a 7" wheel max, get yourself a 205. Your Honda is not hardcore enough to be Bosozoku sorry... no, not unless it's a 1G or a 2G Civic, or maybe an S800 otherwise it just doesn't look right. It's also unsafe as you can have a tyre roll off mid corner...

You also stuff it up for the rest of it, hence why my Z10 Soarer is now in pieces in my garage, I just can't be bothered dealing with idiots anymore. "Stance" and "hella flush" only looks good on cars that suit it and for the majority that's not Hondas. It's just stupid Mexicans who've seen one to many Zok car and thought up some dumb trend thats actually ruined it for everyone else who did it properly.
    Appreciate your 2cents, at the end of the day I make my own decisions so I run whatever tyres I want, not to get butthurt but, if it's being an idiot to stretch my tyres and put 9 inch wheels on an integra, then I guess I'm the biggest idiot of them all, your input informs me of the dangers and stuff that could happen and may possibly will happen and I thank you for that cause it'll prob save lives, but when my tires come off Mid turn, when I get to that point I'll deal with it then, I don't wanna sound cocky or ignorant but I'm pretty sure that's how I come off as, I will do what I have to do, whether it be to buy new tyres or just ditch the wheels altogether, a simple "no it's not smart/cool to run 195/45 on 9inch wheels, what you should have done was __________ What you can do now is __________, your stupid decisions may affect some of us, think about it mate" I get it now, thanks guys for the replies/inputs! Much appreciated

Did you bother to check the valves at all ? They are cheap to replace and might be your issue.

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    asks forum for advice

dismisses advice

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    asks forum for advice

dismisses advice
    forum posting 101
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    I'm glad you live in NSW...

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Did you bother to check the valves at all ? They are cheap to replace and might be your issue.
    yeah i have its not it lol