Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    this is just what our market bloody needs. Sliding doors much better. Its a very small market the current odyssey has. YOu can really put more than 2 child seats in without losing space or head room. we need a genuine people mover to compete with the tarago and kia.
    cant wait to start selling this
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 Odyssey Lu
    I hope they don't go in that direction. The reason I purchased my 2011 Ody is that we needed a 7 seater but I still wanted to be stylish, the Ody fit the bill perfectly.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    There's a reason why the JDM oddysey stopped doing the big bulky people mover for the 3rd gen for the stylish sex bus that the 4th and 5th gen are
    It just doesn't work
    And now they are showing us this? Blah Honda
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    still prefer the out going model over this.
    it looks like a van more than a long-car
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

I like the new 2014 Odyssey look and sliding door, I wont buy a normal door for 7 seater people mover, you will need sliding door for that. IMO the current shape look like wagon...and also the current shape is not baby seat friendly. In Asia, sliding door MPV is a huge market....

for your information as well, the picture from the previous post is confirm Honda Odyssey JDM market, here is the detail and more photo. Yes, I love this and i am going to buy next year.http://paultan.org/2013/10/31/honda-odyssey-japan/

Its awesome.
    I think the price range will be the same as Tarago.

Does anyone know the release date?? Cannot wait for a test drive

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Looks horrible.

And it will prob only have 4 cylinder versions only.

Hi all. Whilst I agree it has lost a lot of the external appeal the outgoing model had, the interior looks very nice. I've subscribed online and gone to a dealer and the amount of info they have on the car is abysmal Considering they are meant to be selling from March!

Has anyone received more then the initial technology email which is meant to be part of a 3 part series?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY10 Ody Lux
    Shame about the high boxy look outside and the 2.4l engine.
    Even the RB1/3 needed a 3 or 3.5l engine or mild forced induction for such a big car.

Absolutely love the inside though!
    I'd consider buying one maybe.