Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Scored a replacement lower console insert, previous owner hacked up the original one. Being a wagon its completely different from all other civics of the same year group. So pretty happy with that.
    However, it had a 4 pin plug. Power, earth and two reds for the bulbs, one in the ashtray and one for the white circle around the lighter. My car had a two pin plug.
    So got a 4 pin one from the wreckers and linked earth and power and then joined the two reds to the illumination wire on the stereo loom as its not used anymore and everything works bar the lighter bulb. Tried another bulb and still not working. Dont have a multi meter.
    Also had an issue with the heater control led, bottom one works perfectly but the top one doesnt. Sort of got it to work, plugged it back in and nothing.
    Not a big deal but I like shit working properly.
    Another thing, the tilt column wont drop. Inspected it, everything looks fine but it just wont tilt.
    Anyone else have similar symptoms?

Also it looks like im still leading the view count for that shockworks coilovers comp, ends at the end if jan though so I guess anything can happen but just wanted to say thanks if you clicked the link, really appreciate it.
    Im sure it'll shit some of the toyota guys if a honda wins, as moog says.....chopped!

Hey mate, Welcome.
    I am new to the Honda community too and have an EF and also a subaru!

Quote Originally Posted by chaserjs View Post
    Hey mate, Welcome.
    I am new to the Honda community too and have an EF and also a subaru!
    Nice, what kind of subaru?

8 days left in this coilovers comp and some other toyotas are bringing out the big guns cross promoting on jdm style tuning. Im starting to lose my lead.
    Help the underdog civic wagon win. Just click the link in my sig to view my build thread and check out the pages, much civic love in there.
    Thanks guys, never thought I'd even have a chance in this comp

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Hehe maybe you need to whore off your thread to compete eh? :P
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    Hehe maybe you need to whore off your thread to compete eh? :P
    I thought that's what I was already doing. Sorry to spam it, just dont want to lose my lead.
    Took it out for some pics last night and every time I pressed in the clutch I had a mad screeching noise, but my power steering reservoir overflowed.
    Wonder whats happening there

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Hmmm maybe there is in air in the p.s lines
    When at idle
    Full lock left to right about two times each side and that should bleed it properly
    Changed the p.s fluid recently?

www.OzAccord.net/forum

^^ thanks for the tip however haven't changed the fluid recently.
    Also here is a vid to describe the problem with the clutch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eu7...e_gdata_player
    Noise occurs when the clutch is pressed in.
    Found the input shaft part number but cant find the input shaft bearing part number.
    Called honda but they were pretty useless to be honest
    More detailed description to come

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6

www.OzAccord.net/forum

^^ think thats it.
    ♡ you jasemas