Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Yeah I reckon ductin could be a goer, heaps of space to run it, to be honest Marulan is the tuffest of all the tracks I've seen on brakes, even thou speeds arent above 140kmh, its has 6 heavy braking spots in just over 1km, zero chance for a proper cool down. Gary the owner of Marulan reckons he'd never seen a Crack so wide there before !
    Last edited by Stevil; 28-05-2014 at 09:23 AM.

ah it was at Marulan. 43 is a good time! I've melted some pads there before, weren't track pads though.

Agree with it being a hard track on brakes though, also on general cooling. I had to take frequent cooldown laps last time I was there.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Yeah its a funny track, cooked fluid their previously when I was running OEM 282mm, was the first time into the 43's and TBO it had the grip to slip into the 42's, Topped the timesheet 2 against 40 odd cars B-)

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Hey Thanks AusS2000 for the old rotors, got me out of a jam
    Pleasure, glad I could help out.

And good to meet you too. Let me know about that Bee Wee.

I have always used slotted rotors and never cracked , I have raced for 12 years with dba or rda, with ebc yellow stuff pads are my choice. Best value for money, others may be SLIGHTLY better but cost twice as much
    Never use hawk pads as they embed molten metal into your wheels.
    Pin It To Win It