Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Oh, I meant EU1, not the later FN2R style EU

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Fd2rs did have recaros....
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

The Mugen RR might have but the FD2R had the red and black heavily bolstered Honda seats

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    They lost their contract with recaro when the fd2r was built. If you don't believe me check out interior pictures of them. I'm almost certain the fd2r and mugen rr don't have recaros but rather honda upholstered and manufactured their own "recaro styled" bucket seats.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    honda make replica recaro

nice
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Haha not exactly replica's they have no name on them nor are they meant to be copies, It's their own design just reminds me of recaros haha.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    FD2r seats the same style as FN2Rs. More confortable then Evo ones, **** I feel bad sitting in them

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    You feel bad sitting in EVO bucket seats?

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    I know it's not exactly related to the thread title but would anyone happen to know the differences between the FD1 VTI and the VTI-L?

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    LOL i meant i feel fat.

difference VTI and VTI-L

silver mold trim on door trims
    6CD stack
    side airbags for driver and passenger

thats all i can remember

would recommend VTI, better off not bothering with the airbag system when putting recaros in. thats why i got evo seats in my FD

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    +1 on FD1 frame, hydraulic power steering, no electronic turd

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Yeah went and checked out an FD1 today, Looks in good condition actually. 57,000km, full service history ect.

No accident history according to the dealer and revs, no odometer discrepancies and no finance owing on the car. The rear right quarter panel has been painted though because there was a tiny scrape up on the rear quarter from someone scratching it. The dealer showed me some photo's of the damage before it was fixed and it was only minor damage. Apart from that it needs 4 tyres and rear brake pads as they're around 20% depth thickness left. Clean interior, Paint condition was around 6.7-7/10 but would come up immaculate with a full 2 stage cut and polish which I can do myself. Has decent tyres on it so I know the owner wouldn't have cheaped out on tyres (turanza's). Could probably do with a full service too.

Perfect base to start my type r conversion I think. Tried lowballing him to 9,800 but he said 10,500 was his lowest. So I made my final offer of 10,250 and said if he doesn't accept I'm afraid I'll have to give it a miss.

He said he will contact me tomorrow so fingers crossed he accepts because this is a pretty good deal I'm getting I say. It's a black VTi-L...