FN2R Factory LSD

Hi all,

I'm new to this page so I hope this isn't a too oft revisited topic. I'm looking for some specifics of the FN2R LSD that was fitted to late model cars. Does anyone know when deliveries began for the LSD fitted models? Build date of mine is October 2009 so I think I missed out...

LSD Info:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...472-LSD-on-FN2

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...62-LSD-on-FN2r

LSD on 2009+:

Quote Originally Posted by jcpabc View Post
    Is the LSD on all FN2R 2010 or only the Championship White only?
    Quote Originally Posted by DR HONDA View Post
    Its std equipment on all AU delivered 09 models upwards

Quote Originally Posted by DVS-00R View Post
    Lol not upset bro hence the happy face...

Tried a search on here but came up with nothing.

Once again thanks for the links but still not 100% on which year model got what etc or if the lsd or bluetooth was a standard or option in the 09+ model.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Biggest differences when it was revised was the addition of the colour option of Championship White, they came standard with LSD, reverse sensors, foot well lights and rear view mirror dimming function.

Most of those things can be added as aftermarket options, but you may find minor tweaks of other parts that aren't noticed as easily.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    As above. Only later model 2009 models have LSD standard. You may have an earlier model and hence missed out.

drive it hard around corners and put your foot down should be able to tell if it does or not!
    W.P. 1.10

Hmm well it's Oct '09 so maybe it does. I had a go a few times hard left and right handers pinning it in second with the VSA off, didn't seem to struggle at all but the real test will be in the wet. Now to just wait for it to start raining again. Thanks for your help!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by hun0059 View Post
    Hmm well it's Oct '09 so maybe it does. I had a go a few times hard left and right handers pinning it in second with the VSA off, didn't seem to struggle at all but the real test will be in the wet. Now to just wait for it to start raining again. Thanks for your help!
    If you accelerate while cornering and you notice the car pushing slightly wider (but not wheelspinning) when you increase the throttle, then you have LSD. It's fun doing a u-turn under heavy throttle.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    If you accelerate while cornering and you notice the car pushing slightly wider (but not wheelspinning) when you increase the throttle, then you have LSD. It's fun doing a u-turn under heavy throttle.
    Had a crack last night in the wet doing as you say. Seems as though it does have an LSD in which case this car was a bit of a bargain