Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Mate you personally attacked me after my opinion of your idea , now it sounds like blackmail ? Lol.

You are not going to get any honda dealership to offer any kind of discount , if so - please direct them to traders@ozhonda.com and they can sign up as a trader / sponsor and offer their "discounts".

Does anyone else think a shout box is a good idea ?

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Look I apologise in advance if you felt like it were a personal attack, I may have over reacted a bit and I apologise because I know I was in the wrong. Thankyou for the email link and I will do my best in bettering this community.

I expect nothing in return what so ever I just felt the need to contribute to the Honda community in a positive manner which will benefit members. I'll be in contact with my good friend who's the administrator of the JZX forums and see how they approached the sponsorship contract. I have a good concept in how they've managed to pull it off so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult for me as a friend of mine is employed by Honda here in South Australia and knows the proprietor very well.

Look lets just forget everything and start fresh, Me and you obviously got off on the wrong foot and I'd like to start from the beginning with you. If you felt that I had blackmailed you please PM me the quote where you felt blackmail was used against you and I will elaborate on the matter.

Once again I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot hopefully we can start fresh?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    good thread guys..
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ1 View Post
    Look I apologise in advance if you felt like it were a personal attack, I may have over reacted a bit and I apologise because I know I was in the wrong. Thankyou for the email link and I will do my best in bettering this community.

I expect nothing in return what so ever I just felt the need to contribute to the Honda community in a positive manner which will benefit members. I'll be in contact with my good friend who's the administrator of the JZX forums and see how they approached the sponsorship contract. I have a good concept in how they've managed to pull it off so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult for me as a friend of mine is employed by Honda here in South Australia and knows the proprietor very well.

Look lets just forget everything and start fresh, Me and you obviously got off on the wrong foot and I'd like to start from the beginning with you. If you felt that I had blackmailed you please PM me the quote where you felt blackmail was used against you and I will elaborate on the matter.

Once again I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot hopefully we can start fresh?
    lmzo wot is this

must be strong troll
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Not at all, Just want to get along without conflict here RenzokukenJ

Moderator - here to help Array
    wow, what kind of shit storm happened in here?

to the OP, the chatbox may seem like a good idea on another forum but i also dont think it will work here. the reasons have been listed by the members already and it'll be even more work for the moderators to try and keep up with. i personally have trouble keeping an eye on this site as it is, i'm sure it would be the same for other moderators.
    that also goes for finding a forum sponsor. the moderators would be hard pressed to find time to do this. if you are willing to do some legwork then we (the moderators and its members) would really appreciate it.

we do appreciate your suggestions on making the site more community focussed, if you have other suggestions we're all ears.
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Thanks Joyride appreciate the contribution!

Yeah I'll have to put the feelers out and see what I can dig up. Discounts on OEM prices is always a positive no matter what... These are really my only two suggestions for now and I'll be more then happy to do my bit by bettering the site and helping where need be.

Just picked up my first Honda today actually, FD1 civic VTi-L. Got big plans for it and around 20k to spend on an FD2R complete conversion once my JZX100 chaser sells. I shouldn't go on too much but I'll be sure to create a new build thread for myself.