Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    There's gotta be some sort of benefit to both parties to get that going

how do you suppose a dealership get any benefit from 1) paying OH to advertise their name and 2) giving all the kids cheap parts?, especially when their primary driver is to sell new cars?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Forum sponsor meaning A Honda dealership becoming our sponsor to sell parts to members at wholesale price. Over on the x100 forums they have a lifetime membership thing where you can get discounted parts from NST (north shore toyota). Parts are sold at nearly wholesale price...

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Ohh, lmaooooo

honda aus is stupid, even at whole sale, usa via autofair would be cheaper. also, honda aus sucks. only use honda aus for fluids
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Well increased sales essentially is expending their revenue. They would make a substantial amount of profit from selling discounted parts to lifetime members as opposed to selling retail parts once in a blue moon. The more members find out about the discounted parts for lifetime members will attract new buyers to Honda which they never have had before and increase Ozhonda's funding which can be put towards developing the site further and valuable other resources here.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    apparently theyre a friendly bunch

looooooolllllllllllllll

no needed in my onion

but if its not heaps of trouble its worth a go
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    I agree, Change is good and we need some kind of backup for the spammers to be temporarily if not indefinitely banned until further notice if it were to happen.

Oh and only registered members can see or use the chatbox. Should probably make a rule that any member under 100 posts cannot use it.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ1 View Post
    Forum sponsor meaning A Honda dealership becoming our sponsor to sell parts to members at wholesale price. Over on the x100 forums they have a lifetime membership thing where you can get discounted parts from NST (north shore toyota). Parts are sold at nearly wholesale price...
    since you are pushing this - are you the said sponsor ?

If the spammers dont want a shout-out-box......then we wont do it. They ARE the community after all.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post

If the spammers dont want a shout-out-box......then we wont do it. They ARE the community after all.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R

Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Good old chapelles show haha.

Well clearly I'm not the proprietor of a Honda Dealership so therefore I cannot sponsor the forum. Maybe you should take this information on board and think about it deeply because I'm sure members on ozhonda would appreciate discounted OEM parts for their cars. It seems to work on the jzx forums so why not here?

What about the members who aren't spammers? The spammers not might want a shoutbox but those who don't spam may actually want one. It's actually a reasonable contribution to the site.

I don't think I've ever heard something positive come out of your mouth Benjamin everything on my posts and pretty much most of the other ones is just negativity. Guessing you were one of those adolescents who was given a hard time at college therefore you're taking your years of being bullied out on the forums here. Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you have a right to treat other members the way you want. Try treating members here with dignity and you might actually get some respect back.

I myself am a moderator on a reputable website which I shall not name at this stage, Members appreciate my contribution and moderating because I treat them with respect, show enthusiasm and positivity.

As the saying goes respect is a two way street. Just something to think about buddy...
    Last edited by EJ1; 08-10-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ1 View Post
    Good old chapelles show haha.

Well clearly I'm not the proprietor of a Honda Dealership so therefore I cannot sponsor the forum. Maybe you should take this information on board and think about it deeply because I'm sure members on ozhonda would appreciate discounted OEM parts for their cars. It seems to work on the jzx forums so why not here?

What about the members who aren't spammers? The spammers not might want a shoutbox but those who don't spam may actually want one. It's actually a reasonable contribution to the site.

I don't think I've ever heard something positive come out of your mouth Benjamin everything on my posts and pretty much most of the other ones is just negativity. Guessing you were one of those adolescents who was given a hard time at college therefore you're taking your years of being bullied out on the forums here. Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you have a right to treat other members the way you want. Try treating members here with dignity and you might actually get some respect back.

I myself am a moderator on a reputable website which I shall not name at this stage, Members appreciate my contribution and moderating because I treat them with respect, show enthusiasm and positivity.

As the saying goes respect is a two way street. Just something to think about buddy...
    I think what Benny is trying to say here is that the spammers are on the forum pretty much 24/7, contribute quite a bit while also building rapport with everyone that is kind enough to listen.

LOL @ not naming forum, Im the king of a country I will also not name for personal reasons.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut