DC5 Camber with Buddy club n+

Not sure if I've posted in the right section but just wanted opinions of fellow dc5 owners

Ive got buddy club n + coilovers and my front wheels have a camber of 3.4 degrees. This is very aggressive, I do not have a camber kit either. Is this normal?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    I dont have a dc5, but with my fd and a bit of weight in the car, i do notice some camber as well as an obviously lower car... so im guessing its the same concept here since your car is lower, hence the 3.4 degree camber.

Too low and worn bushes can give heaps of camber, is the car slammed?
    W.P. 1.10

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    None of the above.

On the DC5 N+ the upper of the two holes where the strut bolts to the knuckle is slotted. So if you loosen off the two bolts that attach the knuckle to the strut you can then adjust the camber, before tightening the bolts again. Go to an alignment shop that knows what they are doing and they will be able to correct that camber for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Hey can you rate how heavy your steering wheel is? 1 (Brand new this years merc) to 10 (1980's no powersteering commodore)

i rate mine at like 7.5, either then a stand still steering wheel turn, Car dsn't really feel like a power steering car lol.

Ok this makes sense, I made the mistake of taking my car to get it lowered before rolling my guards. I think the blokes that lowered my car had to camber my wheels in to prevent it from rubbing against my guard.
    Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Type FN View Post
    Too low and worn bushes can give heaps of camber, is the car slammed?
    Car isn't slammed, i've maxed out the front coils though and the car still seems t be sitting a healthy height above the ground. I can comfortably go on bumps.
    Bought the coils second hand, when I rotate my steering wheel the full revolution, sometimes it makes a clunking sound?
    It notice a squeaking/rattling noise in the rear as well, I know the bushes need to be replaced but is that sound consistent with worn bushes?

Haha sorry I'm pretty sure this belongs in a different section but might as well ask since I'm here!