facelift CU2 headlights

Could anyone tell me if these are DRLs? (Daylight Running Lamps).

I assume the housing is the same so it should be interchangeable with PFL, are there any additional electrics I would need for the swap?

They aren't DRL's. It's a blue tinted bar lol. Someone has installed these on their pre-facelift CU2, I forgot his username on this site though - white modulo kit if I recall correctly.

How much are they?

Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    They aren't DRL's. It's a blue tinted bar lol. Someone has installed these on their pre-facelift CU2, I forgot his username on this site though - white modulo kit if I recall correctly.

How much are they?
    Oh, what's the point/purpose of it?

Are you referring to the guy with the modulo kit on bags?

Nope, that's not him! I can't remember maybe it was 1six8 or something - he had the clear lens ones found on the Luxury and then he switched to the ones pictured.

It's just the design but it gains Bi-Xenon over the regular Xenon headlights.

If you could get them for a good price, I'd buy them. Here's an old thread where we had a chat about them: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...2-Accord-Euro&

EDIT: I think it was 1six8 who has them?

EDITEDIT: I was wrong, the blue bar is the parking light.
    Last edited by I CU2; 03-11-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Nope, that's not him! I can't remember maybe it was 1six8 or something - he had the clear lens ones found on the Luxury and then he switched to the ones pictured.

It's just the design but it gains Bi-Xenon over the regular Xenon headlights.

If you could get them for a good price, I'd buy them. Here's an old thread where we had a chat about them: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...2-Accord-Euro&

EDIT: I think it was 1six8 who has them?

EDITEDIT: I was wrong, the blue bar is the parking light.
    Hey mate, I just got the pic off carsales, and wondering if it's worth while looking for a pair - from what I'm reading, probably not.

Could you please elaborate the purpose of the blue bar/parking light?

It replaces the little T10 bulb in the high beam reflector that's on the pre-facelift headlights. I'm not sure how visible it is though - maybe you can put a LED in there to be a DRL?

It replaces the little T10 bulb in the high beam reflector that's on the pre-facelift headlights. I'm not sure how visible it is though - maybe you can put a LED in there to be a DRL?
    oh parkers, got you.. yeah.. might be more cost efficient to wire up some LEDs instead lol

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 EG
    I have them....
    Installed led T10 when I picked it up last year.
    Only available on Lux Navi model
    ------------------------------------------------
    '95 EG Yo... Back in the '90s car

Can you show us pictures with just the parkers on?

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 EG
    Sure thing, sorry about the late reply. Will do when I get home
    ------------------------------------------------
    '95 EG Yo... Back in the '90s car