CRX Dash Problems.

Hey guys,

Got a weird problem.

- So when I turn left - my temp gauge bounces to the beat of the indicator
    - When my headlights are on, left indicator on - my high beam flashes with the indicator
    - Petrol gauge doesn't read correctly

Supposedly there is a box that controls all this?

Check for dodgy earth connections

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    what year CRX do you have ?

as mentioned above, start by checking for bad earths

89 CRX.

Where would be the main ground earthing for these items? Or just earthings in general

Car:
    twin GX160's
    there are many earths all over the car, you need the shop manual to identify them all.

Member Array
    Car:
    88 CRX B16a
    The Cluster Loom has one earth located to the left of the cluster if i remember correctly. bolted down.
    Has this been a problem that has just started or was it something thats been there since you brought the car?
    Superintendant Chalmers "What's the point in having a Honda if you can't show it off?"

Start off by cleaning up your main battery earth. My foresters temp gauge would go to max randomly due to a shitty earth connection. You could imagine the freak outs I had till I noticed the battery earth strap was dodgy. Would start up perfectly etc

Bboyzell - It has been a problem since I bought the car and was a problem with the previous owner, so if I pull the cluster out I should be able to see it?

Dove Grey 64 - Yeah I've already cleaned the main battery earth, also I have cleaned all the engine bay earthing as well just incase!

Car:
    twin GX160's
    also clean all the cluster connector terminals with electrical contact cleaner or an eracer