Are there any DC5R's that havnt been modified!

Hey guys,

Im in the market for a DC5R, and i have been watching the market for around 3-4 months now. Honestly maybe one or two good ones have come up with low Km's and unmodified but they are snatched up quick ! Every other listing either has High Kms or has been molested to the point were there will be noy joy in working on it yourself. And due to the stupid Importing laws in NSW you are not able to register imports.

My question is this, my heart is set on a DC5R but im very impatient. Im after a black or white with lower than 130 000 kms and minimal mods. Are there many still around? I have been looking at the 8th Gen Civic hatch type R's and im very impressed
    ( Especially with the price wow!) and there are plenty of clean ones with low kms. But as stated DC5R is my favourite.

Advice would be appreciated!

Nah they've all been modified, the DC5R supply economy has gone into the ground.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Why unmodified? Do you want to keep it that way or just start from a clean platform?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Probably thinks that the unmodified ones are not as mollested as an modified one.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    When they're probably better cared for IMO

Not really i wanted an unmodified one as i want to start from scratch and customize the car the way i wanted! No point buying a DC5R thats already been modded, whats the fun in that!

I struck some luck guys! ive been in the market for a DC5R for a few months but havnt been able to find one i liked (Championship white red recaros low kms and unmodded). My Brother in law works with a guy who has a White DC5R unmodded with only 77 000kms and is looking to sell. He heard ive been looking for one and before he lists it im coming to buy it very happy with that! what are the odds!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    It's destiny mate!

Let us know how it goes.

Will do! So excited this week cant go quick enough! Im going from a DC4 Gsi to a DC5 type R im sure il be very happy with the improvement as i fell in love with my gsi from the start, i could only imagine the Type R!